I'd like to take this opportunity to personally thank Sharon for her wonderful Christmas present to William. As you can see from the picture above, William received an electric guitar, complete with a working microphone and speaker. Mike and I have enjoyed countless hours of soothing, melodious, and on-key serenades from the children. Clearly some payback involved in this gift.
Mike is still slugging through Russian and we are beginning to realize just how quickly our time here is running out. Last week was spent finalizing medical clearances so we can get orders which we need to ship our car. We are hoping if we ship it ASAP then-fingers crossed- it will get to Moldova before we do.
Memorable quotes from the week:
-I've started calling William my "little man" which he HATES. Apparently he does not want to be a little man because being a man means he has to get married, which he is not ready to do.
-Sophia asked me today, "Mom, when a horse has a temperature, why does it go in his butt? This was on the heels of announcing that she wants to be a horse Dr. when she grows up. William not to be outdone announced that he will be a digger (truck) driver. Aim for the stars my boy!!
Kendra, here are the pix I promised...and a few random ones from the past week.
No comments:
Post a Comment