Mike was lucky enough to visit a vineyard with his Russian teacher and came home with a sack full of the sweetest, biggest purple grapes (called black here) I have ever seen. We are talking a Target sized bag full, full, full of grapes...didn't even last 24 hours.
Sophia has been off of school for some kind of "fall break". I guess I was really getting used to her school routine because this week seems busier than usual trying to entertain 3 kids again instead of just 2. Basically, my time spent breaking up arguments this past week has roughly tripled. Yesterday we ventured out to the Zoo (again). It was fun enough, but most of the animals were in their pens behind walls or glass (and therefore not visible) because it is quite chilly now. We did see some bears, a jaguar, some wolves and lots and lots of vultures. Sophia's school had a "Moldovan Day" celebration where we were entertained by some school songs and Moldovan with a pan flute, or zither, or something like that!
I finally remembered to take a picture of the market that I walk to nearly every day. As I said, pickings are slim right now, but you'll get the idea. As it is nearing 1am, I think I will wrap up this update with some misc. "fall" pictures we have taken in the last week or so. Happy Halloween to you all...
Have a great week,
~L
3 comments:
The pictures of Anna at the bottom are priceless. She is beautiful. I wish I could come and visit but am so busy with school. Well back to studying, must stop being distracted.
Sarah
Love the pic of the "market" you walk to everyday. Your kids are just adorable Lynn. Will is like a big boy instead of a toddler! With all the grapes being consumed, is everyone nice and regular?
Great blog...the kids are gorgeous -- priceless pic of Anna at the bottom. If she were ever lost and you didn't have a picture of her, all I'd have to do is dig out a toddler picture of me or you and that would be Anna. Love the colorful jackets. love MOM
Post a Comment